One issue that came out that I never got around to fixing till now was the creation of the .FAIL file that is generated if the server has a problem or there is some sort of incompatibility between library systems, such as pin, city name, password length, etc. There is also an issue with the service stopping without notice; which also creates a .FAIL file as shown below.
For security I have setup a secure powershell execution policy on the machine and am using a bat file that will execute that powershell script with the proper permissions it requires. I setup a bat file to do this.
Powershell.exe -executionpolicy remotesigned -File $PATHTOFILE
I then setup task manager to execute the script daily.
My next step is to have the system check for the two different fail logs with any attachments and send the email to different users as required.