Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Revamp of my personal blog

When I originally decided to keep my blogspot blog my thinking was that I would put my tech articles on my website and on my blogspot blog. I have decided that is to redundant and since I have so much research to do before I post a tech news post I think that I will make this a personal opinion / rant blog.

So a few things, first of which last Saturday August 15th we had a family tragedy, my Grandfather died at the age of 75 without warning. This was very difficult because he was a man who loved his family very much and loved life. He was the kind of man who would give without giving a second thought and did not need a reason to. He is survived by this 3 daughters, 1 son and 12 grandchildren.

I have finished a new website for a non profit organization, which I think has turned out pretty good. Down below is a thumbnail of the website and here is a the link to the live site http://www.samesamebutdifferent.org



On top of that I need to finish setting up and configuring the computer for Decor Tile Company along as their website. I am really excited to show them the website I have for them I think they will like it allot, I will post a link up as soon as I finish debugging it.

Life has been crazy with doing quotes and other proposals I don't know where I find the time. A major reason I am able to continue doing this is because of my fantastic wife, without her I don't know how I would get by and personable. She has taught me allot about time management. I had no idea how lousy I was at it before.

If you have any tech questions, comments or suggestions please send me an email trevortye@optionkey.ca Don't forget you can also follow me on twitter @trevortye

Removing Show Recent History and Recently Open Documents from Windows Explorer

How to remove the Recent History and Recently Open Documents from Windows Explorer Using the Registry Editor Press the Windows Key + R, type...