Thursday, March 04, 2010

IE 6 is layed to rest

Today we put to rest a dear old friend to some of us and not so dear to most of us.  Today Internet Explorer 6, once the most popular browser is now being put down by most of the Web today. I will be attending online via Twitter, and I will have a very dry Martini to celebrate this memorable event.  I hope to see you all online at 7:00pm tonight and we will twitter about our ie6 memories!  Also remember to post your goodbyes to ie6 on http://ie6funeral.com/. ; I hope to see you all online tonight, let's make #RIP IE6 a twitter trend tonight!

Posted via web from optionkey's posterous

How to fix CURL call imporitng an RSS feed on a site blocking CURL calls

There is a 3rd party service provider that my organization uses called bibliocommons.  They have these nice book carousels.  However the car...